Super Bowl Sunday is not only the biggest day of the year for football fans, but for any food fan.
Whether you’re into nachos, chicken wings, or dips, everyone brings out their best recipes on the day.
Here are 17 of the best Super Bowl snack recipes to make sure you start game day off right.
1. Easy Sheet Pan Nachos with Queso
3. Honey Chili Fries
4. Pizza Pinwheels
5. Sausage Rolls
6. Copycat Texas Roadhouse Fried Pickles
7. Bacon Wrapped Tater Tot Bombs
8. Fire Roasted Jalapeño Cheese Ball
9. Easy Potato Skins
10. Lunchroom Peanut Butter Bars
11. Cheesy Spinach Dip
12. Chicken Fajita Queso Dip
13. Shrimp Quesadillas
14. Buffalo Chicken Dip
15. Crockpot Pulled Pork Cheese Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
16. Crockpot Bacon Bourbon Baked Beans
17. Slow Cooker Barbacoa Beef