Just because the nights are getting darker and colder doesn’t mean that your meals do too. If you need something refreshing to brighten up the evenings then try one of these fish and seafood recipes.
Here are eighteen of the very best fish and seafood recipes to give you something zesty to look forward to in the evenings.
1. Toasted Coconut Tilapia with Pomegranate Salsa
2. Greek Shrimp & Farro Bowls
3. Shrimp Scampi Pizza
4. Shrimp Quesadillas
5. Shrimp Egg Fried Rice
6. Blackened Salmon Caprese Skewers
7. Caramelized Salmon
8. Shrimp & Tofu Pad Tai
9. Seafood Pasta
10. Flounder Meunière
11. Garlic Butter Lobster Tails
12. Herb-Roasted Salmon with Fingerling Potatoes
13. Cornmeal Crusted Fish Sticks
14. Honey-Mustard-Glazed Salmon Steaks
15. Garlic Butter Shrimp and Rice
16. Caramelized Teriyaki Salmon
Salmon is far easier to cook at home than you might think. And I don’t just mean good. I mean restaurant-style good.
This recipe uses rice vinegar, sugar and sake to take the fish cut’s flavors to an entirely new level.
Paired perfectly with grains and vegetables, this is one hell of an addictive fish.
17. Bacon Wrapped Scallops
18. Honey Garlic Butter Scallops