Cayenne pepper brings heat and flavor to your dishes, but using the best quality is crucial for a balanced taste. Discover our top picks for the best cayenne pepper to spice up your home cooking.
Whether you’re immersing yourself in Mexican, Southern, Asian, or Indian cuisine, cayenne pepper is a must-add. The sweet and spicy addition of flavor elevates your flavor and aroma. Fortunately, the market for cayenne pepper is far and wide.
You can find a dizzying array of options, making it challenging to pick the right one. Nevertheless, our recommendations will help you find organic, healthy, and delicious cayenne pepper seasoning options.
Discover the best cayenne peppers to bring the heat to your next meal.
Simply Organic Cayenne Pepper
Simply Organic’s cayenne pepper offers a potent and organic kick of spice. The USDA-certified product sources its raw ingredients from India.
The seasoning holds a relatively high Scoville heat unit punch, reaching over 35,000 units. Besides that, Simply Organic is kosher and doesn’t use harmful gasses like ethylene oxide for sterilization.
You can dust the cayenne pepper into Mexican dishes, stews, chilis, and salsas. Adding the spice to your marinades and meat rubs will ensure a flavor kick. Another benefit of Simply Organic is its devotion to sustainable practices in its manufacturing process.
- 35,000 Scoville units
- CHILI PEPPER - Simply Organic Cayenne Pepper contains nothing but pure, organic, ground cayenne...
- A VERSATILE INGREDIENT - Organic Cayenne Chili Pepper Powder is a sure way to heat up your kitchen...
- ORGANIC FROM INDIA - Simply Organic Cayenne Chili Pepper Powder comes from red cayenne peppers,...
McCormick Cayenne Pepper
With over 125 years in the industry, McCormick is an expert in curating your spice pantry. McCormick harvests ripe peppers, then dries and mills them into a bright red powder waiting to spice your meals.
The cayenne pepper is exceptionally versatile in global cuisines. From Korean Kimchi to Mexican guacamole and Indian curry mixes, McCormick’s cayenne pepper is essential.
You can also sprinkle the pepper into your wellness shots. The spice carries multiple health benefits, such as cardiovascular protection and digestion aid.
Aside from that, McCormick also comes in varying sizes to suit your needs. You can find 1, 1.75, 6, or 14 oz containers.
- Versatile across international food choices
- It comes in various size options
- Starts with whole, ripe peppers
- Dried and milled under strict quality controls
- Zesty heat, vivid red color and balanced flavor
Cerez Pazari Cayenne Pepper
Cerez Pazari specializes in Turkish foods and spices. It sells cayenne pepper in bulk three-and-a-half pound packaging, making it a cost-effective choice in the long run.
The company supplies over 500 luxury hotels with its delectable seasonings. The cayenne pepper works ideally with devilled eggs, casseroles, curries, sauces, and cheese dishes. The mild spice is also well-suited to herbal pills thanks to its health benefits.
Several users also use the product for purposes other than cooking, such as plant protection. They pinch Cerez Pazari’s cayenne pepper to their plants to deter pets, worms, and other pests.
Another advantage of the brand’s spice is that it comes in a zip-lock packaging, keeping it fresh longer.
- Well-protected packaging
- Smokey and mild flavor
- ALL NATURAL AND VEGAN: Cayenne Pepper Powder is natural and great for vegan diets and as well as for...
- BENEFITS: Cayenne peppers helping you eat less throughout the day. Also Cayenne peppers are easy to...
- CAYENNE PEPPER VS. PAPRIKA: Both Ground cayenne pepper and paprika are chili powders, but the...
Micro Ingredients Cayenne Pepper
Micro Ingredients doesn’t take its spices lightly. The brand’s cayenne pepper packs an intense, fiery punch thanks to its 60,000 Scoville heat unit.
In addition to cayenne, the product integrates chili pepper powder into the mixture for a more prominent flavor profile. Manufacturers source the spice’s raw ingredients from India.
Aside from that, it accommodates a variety of dietary restrictions since it’s non-GMO, gluten-free, soy-free, tree nut-free, and dairy-free.
You can add Micro Ingredient’s cayenne pepper to your soups, meat rubs, stews, and sauces. As you grill, cook, and mix the ingredients, the spice’s aroma, and color will appetize your meal.
- 60,000 Scoville heat units
- Accommodative of dietary restrictions
- Multipurpose use
- Micro Ingredients supply of fresh ground bulk cayenne pepper. 2 scoops per serving measuring at...
- The perfect amount of natural seasoning spices to amplify any of your favorite dishes with a mild...
- Made from fresh whole ground red chili pepper. Leading to a consistent great taste and aroma with...
Eat Well Cayenne Pepper
Eat Well’s cayenne pepper seasoning uses raw peppers up to 12 inches in length. The packaging comes in a 16 oz bottle fitted with a shaker on top for added convenience.
That said, you can add this vibrant spice to multiple dishes, such as ones that incorporate cheese, meats, gumbos, and boils. You can also keep it on hand during BBQs. The cayenne pepper isn’t too spicy, making it a suitable option for those faint of heart in the spice tolerance department.
Lots of users apply Eat Well’s spice around their gardens to repel raccoons and other pests. Plus, it also keeps your pets from digging around the yard.
- Easy to use large packaging
- Great value for money
- TRADITIONAL CAYENNE PEPPER POWDER: Dried hot pepper powder is perfect for sprinkling on dishes,...
- PURE GROUND RED PEPPER: The seeds and pod of the cayenne chili pepper are dried and ground to make...
- RICH IN FLAVOR: Cayenne pepper is a popular spice used in many different cuisines, from Mexican to...
What is Cayenne Pepper?
Cayenne pepper is a spice extracted from the Capsicum annuum plant. They’re long, bright red peppers with a glossy finish native to North America, northern South America, and the Caribbean.
Manufacturers extract the spice from the peppers through a dehydration process. After losing its moisture, they ground the fruit until it forms a powdery consistency commonly found in several kitchen pantries.
How is Cayenne Pepper Used in Cooking?
Chefs and cooks like to add a dash of cayenne pepper to integrate heat into their dishes. You might taste the spice in foods like tacos and pepper sauces. You can incorporate cayenne pepper into your meat marinades as well.
The pepper can reach Scoville units between 30,000 to 50,000. Subsequently, you’ll want to be slightly light-handed with your cayenne pepper seasoning, especially if you’re not used to the extra spice.